Hey bookworms, I am incredibly excited and grateful to have been nominated for the unique blogger award by the lovely Michaela at Journey Into Books as well as the fantastic Jenna at Bookmark Your Thoughts. Please go check out their blogs, I can’t talk them up enough! I guess two nominations means I can officially call myself unique, the party and streamers will come soon! I will answer both of their questions in this post.
- Display the award.
- Thank the person who nominated you, post a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions they’ve written for you.
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
Jenna from Bookmark your thoughts’ questions:
1. How did you learn to write book reviews?
I never really learned, I read a couple other blogs and got the general idea of what to include and kind of went from there. I am still learning!
2. If you could be a part of any book/book series, which would it be?
Harry Potter without question! I would love to live in that world, Voldemort and all.
3. What is the most challenging thing about book blogging for you?
For me the most challenging thing would have to be making time to write posts. With University and work I find it hard to balance my time.
Michaela from Journey into books’ Questions:
1. What is your favourite thing to do in the summer?
Is it too obvious if I say read? During the year I have to read so much for school I don’t get enough time for fun reading, so in summer I get to live my bookish dreams.
2. What book has been your biggest disappointment so far this year?
Oh that’s a good question! Luckily I haven’t had too many bad books this year, maybe I’ll say The Magicians by Lev Grossman (even though I read it last year, but the disappointment has stayed with me).
3. What book do you plan on reading next?
I am going to read Onyx and Ivory by Mindee Arnett! I got it in my last Fairyloot book box and am so excited to get started.
1. What your least favourite book you have ever read?
2. If you could own any fictional object what would it be?
3. If you could change your name to any book character’s name what would it be and why?
Tiana The Book Raven
Hannah Peanut Butter and Books
Meggan Between the Pages
Beth Reading Every
Linda Linda’s Little Library