Hey guys, this is my first blogger award and I am so excited! Thank you Anatomy of A Book Thief so much for the nomination, her blog is gorgeous, so definitely check it out.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog to the post.
- Include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Add 7 facts about yourself and nominate up to 15 people to share in the fun!
So here it goes:
- Here’s a generic one to start off with, I speak 3 languages, English, French (though honestly not as well as I used to) and German. I am working on Spanish, so hopefully it will be 4 some day soon.
- I adore pickles. I have loved pickles since I was little, and my parents have told me stories about how as a kid I would ask for pickles for dessert instead of candy or chocolate (I know super weird, but what can I say, they are delicious).
- I am studying History and Religious Studies in University, but don’t ask what I plan to do with that because honestly I have no idea, hopefully something fun! And just to clarify religious studies as in learning about different religions, not as in becoming a priest.
- Christmas is my absolute favourite time of year (yes I am the person who starts celebrating in November). Just picturing Christmas decorations and sitting in front of the fire on a snowy day makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
- I am obviously obsessed with books, I actually cannot go into a bookstore without buying any. Typically I like to buy 10 at a time, which usually makes the bookstore employees concerned about my sanity.
- If I could jump into the world of Harry Potter I would do so in a heartbeat (seriously would pay good money if anyone ever figures it out). I have lost count of how many times I have read the series, but it is definitely upwards of 18.
- Finally, another weird fact about me, my name actually comes from the Star Trek Deep Space Nine character Kira Nerys (my parents just changed the spelling to try and make it simpler, though no one ever spells it right anyways).
Isatta at The Abominable Book Girl
Mandy at Book Princess Reviews
Fernanda at The Wanderlust Reader
Jessica at Reading with Jessica
Hannah at Mortal Reader
All of these blogs are wonderful and I highly recommend everyone check them out if you haven’t already!